Wet and Messy Shoe Fetish high heels shoe fetish stilettos shoe fetish boots

THIS PAGE HAS MOVED

abused shoes - shoe fetish - wet high heels - wet shoes - shoe abuse

SHOE FETISH - DANGLING - DIPPING - GIANNI VERSACE SHOES - PEDAL PUMPING - CRUSH - CBT - DIRTY PRADA BOOT LICKING
DIRTY GUCCI SHOES AND BOOTS - GIRL ON GIRL TRAMPLING - WELL WORN MANOLO BLAHNIK SHOES

DOLCE & GABBANA SHOE WORSHIP - BONDAGE - DOMINATION - FEMDOM - HIGH HEELS TRAMPLE
 SCUFFED SHOES  HIGH HEELED CATFIGHTS - -OBERTO CAVALLI,
THE BEST HIGH HEELED SHOES IN THE WORLD RUINED HERE!

Wet and Messy Shoe Video #3 - Kitty's Debut!
One hour of wet messy muddy stuck high heeled shoes and boots, pedal pumping, bondage, domination, trampling.  Due to popular request, much of the natural sound has been preserved.

Kitty explores a beautiful desert island in her new Dolce & Gabbana leather pumps. highheels17.jpg (63538 bytes) b_high_heels_15.jpg (18422 bytes)

Customer Reviews:

Outstanding work. You and your model really do a great job on these videos. Not to slam your prior work but, this one is arguably your best work. Very well filmed and very nice footwear as well.   -Psyberia

very very good !!!! ;-))
I like, specially, the first scene, stilettos on the beach; and the bath scene with boots.
Thank you and regards!! -Maxim67

I would highly recommend this video for anyone who is a shoe boot leg fetisher. Absolutely fantastic. A must-see. -Paul

I recently received WAMShoe video #3 and am enjoying it. I thoroughly love the boots and shoe selection, especially the pointed toes.  I do guarantee that any videos you ever make where the messiness comes from the crushing of juicy things, be they fruit, vegetables, snails, whatever, I will buy them immediately.  I love your shoes/boots and I love crushing and think whole videos you make should be dedicated to this combination.  Thank you -Andrei

I worship your beautiful legs and sexy stilettos.  I watched [video #3] every day for 2 weeks.  It is definitely Wetshoe's best work to date. The exotic places the Ferrari,. my all time favorite is when you are tied up and beaten by Miss Didi.  I can't believe there is so much in this video.  It is my most prized possession.  Thanks Kitty, I love you forever. -Ken

I love Kitty's little debut.  She
looks so hot in boots.  My favorite
scene would have to be the 4th track,
which is when Kitty is driving in her Ferrari, pumping the pedals with those
lovely red knee-hi boots of hers.  Women in boots driving & stepping on the pedals, it just seem so exotic.
-Bootluv, Celebrity Boot Gallery

Great shots great quality.  It blew me away!  I'm a real boots (mainly knee high) lover - Matt

Her pumps seem to have taken the abuse well. b_high_heels_23.jpg (20092 bytes) highheel06.JPG (203452 bytes)
She goes shopping for new ones anyway taking a detour and running into mud, puddles and grates in her white spike heeled leather boots. highheels65.jpg (21841 bytes)  w high heels 55.jpg (42256 bytes) 
Kitty inspects the damage to her boots and has her shoe shine boy clean them up for her.  When she digs those sharp heels into his lap, she gets thrown in the shower with  her boots on.  highheels71.jpg (16192 bytes)  highheels79.jpg (15801 bytes)
Kitty in shiny black pumps, Didi in black leather high heeled boots. Click here for Kitty's own description of this wet high heels smoking lesbian female domination bondage scene.  wet33.jpg (27373 bytes)  wet17.jpg (22191 bytes)
Kitty drives her red Ferrari to the beach in red high heeled leather boots.  highheels85.jpg (27725 bytes)  highheels86.jpg (30820 bytes)
Of course she takes a walk on the beach once she's there. highheels95.jpg (24907 bytes) highheels100.jpg (24745 bytes)
Things aren't well at Realty Inc.  Sophia isn't happy that sexy new recruit Kitty is getting all the attention from the guys and comments that her high heels aren't appropriate.   05.jpg (28123 bytes)
Kitty notices that Sophia is wearing even higher heels and assures her that she's comfortable in heels and wears them everywhere.   04.jpg (37367 bytes) copper1.gif (213480 bytes)
Everywhere?  Sophia brings Kitty out and makes her walk through the mud in her new shoes.  Back at the office, she forces Kitty to walk around all day in her muddy shoes. copper3.jpg (68680 bytes) 22.jpg (75887 bytes)
After a long humiliating day, Kitty is back home and examines her ruined shoes.  25.jpg (27207 bytes)  26.jpg (24646 bytes)  
Kitty wears heels again the next day and Sophia sends her out to inspect some undeveloped land. 33.jpg (28253 bytes)   35.jpg (19437 bytes)  
Another pair of high heels ruined in the mud. 40.jpg (13220 bytes) 42.jpg (18725 bytes)
Since her boots are already soaked, Kitty takes a long hot bath in them. collage.jpg (19387 bytes) 59.jpg (22161 bytes)

Mailed in plain
packaging.

Order by Mail

If you like these scenes, or have suggestions or special requests,
please write me on the Wet Messy Shoes Forum.
I'd love to hear from you.  -  Kareless Kitty

Copyright (C) The Wet and Messy Shoe Page 2003