home - shoe fetish, high heels in mud, shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos High heeled Shoes.  Women getting their high heeled shoes wet. HIGH HEELS - women in sexy high heels - stories, shoe fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish wet high heeled boots shoe fetish stilettos high heels high heels high heels high heels on sexy women - shoe fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos links - high heels, shoe fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos high heels links - high heels fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos
THE FORUMS BELOW HAVE
MOVED TO MUDDYHIGHHEELS.COM
(no nudity or bodily fluids please)
THE FORUMS BELOW HAVE
MOVED TO SHOESESSION.COM
(anything goes... almost)

Wet and Messy Shoes Forum

Abused Shoes Forum

German Abused Shoes and Boots Forum

Exotic Car Girls Pedal Pumping Forum

Burning Shoes Forum

Wet Nylons Forum

Wet and Messy Sneakers Forum

Rubber Boots Forum

Muddy High Heels Latest Forum Topics 07/16/18

Latest Forum Topics
07/16/18
· Re: Abused Shoes Updates (06:24pm)
· Re: Check out this paint stuff (11:10am)
· Re: Just delete me (07:17am)
· Re: Abused Shoes Updates (09:33pm)
· Re: Abused Shoes Updates (09:32pm)
· Re: Abused Shoes Updates (09:32pm)
· Re: My cosplay boots after cou... (04:38am)
· Re: I HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT (07:21pm)
· Re: It has been a while (01:38pm)
· Just delete me (09:40am)

Shoe Job Forum

Boot Job Forum

Candid Shoe and Boot Sightings

Gross Stuff Forum

Purse Cumming Forum

Trampling / CBT Forum

German Shoe Job Forum

Girl on Girl Shoe Jobs / Shoe Insertion

Shoe Session Latest Forum Topics 07/16/18

Latest Forum Topics
07/16/18
· [b]SCREEN[/b] (08:25pm)
· PoshGirl3 (08:24pm)
· 2147FJ (08:22pm)
· (08:21pm)
· Thumbalis (08:19pm)
· makayla members feb 11 2 (08:18pm)
· SPD (08:17pm)
· SnuggleBuddies (08:15pm)
· [b]SCREEN[/b] (08:14pm)
· Holly Sampson - Stocking Strip... (08:13pm)

No posts are possible in the archives below. Follow links above for live forums.
The Wet and Messy Shoe Forum :: View topic - An Oppourtunity for you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
An Oppourtunity for you!   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wet and Messy Shoe Forum Forum Index -> Wet and Messy Sneakers and Trainers Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashline_43

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: An Oppourtunity for you! Reply with quote

Hey all...i trust you have seen my work on modifiedsneakers...if not see HI EVERYONE thread!

So my problem is as follows....

....i have all these sexy shoes.....but they need treatment (if you get me... Wink )

So i am willing to give you the oppourtunity to describe a session to me. For example, start of modelling a pair of converse....the find pens, write on them, find mud, then rip them apart....i will do anything as you can see...and to any shoes...if i dont have them..ie no superstars i willendevour to get some! this applies to any shoes.......flats etc!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chavsneakers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: An Oppourtunity for you! Reply with quote

And awesome work is an under statement, impressive work, would love to have a sneaker modification time with you lol

I would love to see, a nic enew pair of air max ltd, white peferably go through the following abuse,

worn tightly for a few walks so the entire shoe creases as it cannot slob off ur foot, stub ur toes several times, and scrape intently against pavements, walls etc,

also wear them in,

then loosen them, make sure allholes and threaded with laces going straight across on one, n diagonal on the other, (this includes when threaded tightly)

loosen them so tongue is upright and then carry on wearing them in extensivly not wasing them if u walk in mud etc etc,

then once worn in, wash them inside out and wear them wet, n then use black pernament markers ti right abuse on them, making it big enuf to be seen when u pass someone wearing them

continue to to wear them, and jus trash them into a well worn state, before turning them into a backless closed toe nike
then backless and tongueless nike, and then backless, tongueless, laceless, toeless mule nike.

also if possible could you try and get hold of the following, Babyphat Diva trainers, babyphat is the brand, diva is the model name, they have a patent toe mud guard in various colours, examples are on this link

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41SKEFRWZVL._AA280_.jpg

failing that would love to see you with a pair of nike courts all white with pink and white laces threaded alternatively, and these being worn extremely loosely so they just slob and slob, and get various people and friends to write on them anything they like in pernmanet ink and wear them publically,

what do you think, also have added you on msn, im the italianstallion person that has added you, hoping we could talk further about ur sneakers

and also try and get hold of the following, which are all available from raw footwear, or www.rawshoes.co.uk

http://rawshoes.co.uk/mall/Shoe_Details.asp?Stock_ID=3709

http://rawshoes.co.uk/mall/Shoe_Details.asp?Stock_ID=3710

hope to speak soon

ashline_43 wrote:
Hey all...i trust you have seen my work on modifiedsneakers...if not see HI EVERYONE thread!

So my problem is as follows....

....i have all these sexy shoes.....but they need treatment (if you get me... Wink )

So i am willing to give you the oppourtunity to describe a session to me. For example, start of modelling a pair of converse....the find pens, write on them, find mud, then rip them apart....i will do anything as you can see...and to any shoes...if i dont have them..ie no superstars i willendevour to get some! this applies to any shoes.......flats etc!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Tempic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still have theese two pairs?

and

I would like to see you abuse and destroy them.

The way I immagine it is this:

You wear the adidas, barefooted, walking around, modeling them a bit, then you put the shox down on the floor in front of you, and slowly begin stuffing them with fruits.

You peel two bananas and put one in each shoe, then grapes, maybe blueberries or something like that, you slowly stuff them, so that the toe is acctually nicely filled with fruit, making sure not to damage the fruit ahead of time though...

You walk around the shoes on the floor a few times, then begin slowly stepping on them, crushing the food in them. Slowly you get more and more agressive, going from lightly stepping on them to stomping on them with full force, completly ruining their inside with the ground up fruits.

After a while, when all the fruit is smashed and crushed you sit down on the shox and ride them a bit, smooshing the food into their insides even more with your butt, while showing off the hopefully also stained adidas...

The shox get washed after this session, so they can be tortured again later, when I have envisioned a fitting demise for them. Razz
Sudsey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ashley

I love your picture sets and movies.

I would like to see you use either a pair of chucks or superstars in a meal - first take one shoe and make a pasta bake with it - bake the pasta about half way then take it out of the oven and scoop some out and into the shoe. Then put the shoe into the tray and cover it with the remaining pasta, remembering to leave the top of the shoe poking out the top. Grate some cheese all over and put it back in the oven.

The other shoe should be made into a cake - mix the cake up, put the shoe into a mould, fill the shoe and cover it. Then put it in the oven as usual.
reebokfreestyletrasher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please try this.

Shoes: Reebok Freestyle hi-top, either white or black.

What to do:

Phase 1) take the brand-new shoes out of the box and slightly scrape them with sand-paper all around, but especially in the toe area and the backs, in order to give them a scuffed look. I would suggest you scratch the leather of the toe area until a small hole appears in correspondence of the big toe on the right shoe and in correspondence of the small toe on the left shoe. Then wear them all the day for at least a week, with the laces completely loosened and the velcro straps unfastened. Wearing the new shoes scuffed and holed will be a very exciting experience. Try to get them as dirty as you can.

Phase 2) After 1 week of intensive wear, cut off the velcro straps of the right shoe and rip almost all of the lace-holes, in a way that they can no longer be laced-up. Leave just a couple of them usable, in order to allow you to lace the shoe enough to keep it on your foot when walking fast. On the left shoe, leave 1 of the velcro straps in place and remove the other one and cut off all the lace-holes, so that the shoe can be tighten on your foot only through the velcro strap. Wear them in public that way for at least 1 other week. To make the wearing experience more exciting, I recommend you wear them with nylon socks. If you use to carry in your handbag a bottle of water, you can even refresh your feet by letting some water fall in the shoes at sometime. Wet Reebok Freestyles worn completely loose and with nylon socks are very exciting. Cut also all the stitching that fixes the tongue of the left shoe, but do not remove it immediately. Take the tongue out a day when you have bright colored nylon socks on and you are out in public, then put some water in your shoe and keep on walking.

Phase 3) cut a couple of holes in the toe area of each shoe with a Swiss knife, not too big but enough to put two fingers in the hole. Then, when you are out in public wearing your reeboks and you desire to get excited, put your fingers in one of the holes and pull the leather strongly, until it start ripping. The highest excitement comes when you are out, far from home and you rip the uppers of your shoes to an extent that it is not possible to wear them without showing your toes. You could even rip all the leather of the toeboxes and make them open-toe Reebok Freestyles
Have fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wet and Messy Sneakers and Trainers Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1 View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: